Thalassophile comes from the Greek word 'Thalass' meaning Ocean and together means 'Lover of the sea.' This moniker is also the title of the collection. Our gorgeous under-the-sea print features hammerhead sharks, pufferfish, starfish and turtles! All hand painted and laid on a bubbly, marbled background to mimic the ocean. Our Aegean-Blue colourway is rich and warm but true to nature and imitates the colour of the deep blue sea. The sea creatures are all in warm earthy tones and would set the scene beautifully for a neutral palette. As this is such a fun print we see this used in bedrooms, bathrooms and utilities but would certainly look good anywhere you put it!
- One roll is 10 metres long and is 52cm wide (5.2m squared of coverage)
- FSC certified.
- Printed to order in the UK.
- Hand painted by us in Cornwall.
- Non-woven & paste the wall, so no wallpaper table required.
- Our wallpaper is printed to order so please expect 14-21 days for delivery.
- If you require help calculating your wallpaper, we suggest using this link to help calculate https://cole-and-son.com/wallpaper-calculator/
- Pattern Repeat is 78cm 1/2 drop repeat