Admiral Wallpaper in Colourway Ivory. Admiral takes inspiration from the arts and crafts movement, a design of perfect symmetry echoing the beautiful admiral butterflies aesthetic. Set amongst British fruits such as the heritage pear and strawberry plants, flowers such as tulips and daffodils and native birds including the blue tit and the goldfinch all encapsulated in stunning stylized acanthus leaves. Admiral is a modern twist on traditional design. A homage to our favourite designer. Our ‘Ivory’ colourway features a fresh off-white ground whilst the head colours are a menagerie of traditional reds, greens and blues which sing on this fresh white base.
- One roll is 10 metres long and is 70cm wide (7m squared of coverage)
- FSC certified.
- Straight Repeat Style.
- 63.5cm Repeat.
- Printed to order in the UK.
- Hand painted by us in Cornwall.
- Non-woven & paste the wall, so no wallpaper table required.
- Our wallpaper is printed to order so please expect upto 14 days for printing & delivery.
- If you require help calculating your wallpaper, we suggest using this link to help calculate https://cole-and-son.com/wallpaper-calculator/